See preliminary program : click here
Presentation: The African Committee of Metrology (CAFMET) is organizing the 6th International Conference of Metrology in Africa – CAFMET 2016, which will be a Metrology forum to share information, ideas and experiences, during conferences, open discussions, technical workshops and exhibition booths.
- Measurement in Energy
- Measurement in Health
- Food quality measurement
- Measurement in Environment
- Quality and Metrology in research laboratories
- Scientific and Industrial activities in metrology (Mass, Temperature, Volume, Pressure, …)
- Legal Metrology
- Accreditation, Certification and Standards
- Promote communication between industry, government agencies, institutions of higher education and laboratory research and development in the field of measurement.
- Present the evolution of measurement methods in energy, environment, safety, health and research.
- Make a progress report of the organizing of metrology function and the development of measurement process and testing.
Event supported by:
The Republic of Senegal. Ministry of Trade, Informal Sector, Consumer, promotion of local products and SME.